TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for booking your adventure tour with Sjef Caming Adventures. We are very excited to connect you to a few of the most stunning places on earth and create unforgettable memories during our adventure.
We understand that life doesn’t always go as planned and sometimes it may prevent you from attending the tour. Please find below our cancellation policy.
All prices are in CAD. We can accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, e-transfers and wires.
- Cancellations of a Day Adventure, if made 14 days or more before start date of your Adventure will be refunded, minus 50%.
- In case you need to cancel a Day Adventure within 14 days of start date the amount cannot be refunded. This is to cover the expenses already made for food, supplies and permits.
- If you need to cancel your Adventure within 14 days of tour departure we will credit you for another one of our Adventures, minus any costs that have already been incurred by us. These credits expire in 1 year from issue date.
- Cancellations for Multi-Day Adventures will be refunded, minus 50% if cancellation is made 30 days or more before start date of your Adventure.
- Cancellations within 30 days of start date cannot be refunded.
- If you need to cancel your Adventure within 30 days of tour departure we will credit you for another one of our Adventures, minus any costs that have already been incurred by us. These credits expire in 1 year from issue date.
We recommend you have travel and trip cancellation insurance in case you need to cancel after your free cancellation period.
In case Sjef Camping Adventures needs to cancel:
- Full refunds will be given for tours cancelled by Sjef Camping Adventures prior to start date, and partial refunds will be given for tours cancelled by Sjef Camping Adventures during the tour, based on proportion of tour completed.
- Our tour departures are not guaranteed, and we reserve the right to cancel a tour if there are not enough participants to operate the tour, with full refund. Our goal is to operate our Adventures
regardless of participation, but we can’t guarantee departures.
Sjef Camping Adventures
reserves the right to remove guests from tours if their behaviour jeopardizes
the enjoyment or safety of other guests. Our Tour Guide will talk with the
person and issue a warning, before taking any action. Removal from a tour is
not subject to a refund and any applicable costs will be the responsibility of
the removed party.
We require a medical questionnaire to be filled out at the time of booking, and a waiver form to be completed on the first day of your Adventure.
You will be liable for any damages to Sjef Camping Adventures equipment. A personal credit card will be required upon start-date of your tour to cover incidentals and damage.
Any costs incurred for emergency evacuations will be the responsibility of the person requiring evacuation. Your guide will decide how you will be evacuated, based on need. Your guide is well trained to make a solid decision.