Start / End location:
Downtown Vancouver, BC
Day 1 at 7:00am
Drop off Time:
Day 2 – End of Day
12km in two days
Although we cater to all fitness levels, this specific tour is for beginner/ intermediate fit people due to terrain conditions. All adventurers will carry their own backpack including; clothing, food, water, camping and cooking equipment.
There will be one steep but short climb, hiking on exposed roots and boulders. We always offer options, but to get the most out of your adventure and for the most rewarding views, reaching Lindeman and Greendrop Lake is recommended.
Recommendations to prepare for this adventure:
- Focus on cardio fitness – get your heart pumping for 20mins each day.
- Leg strength – practice uphill hiking at the gym using “stairmaster” equipment.
- Squats and Lunges work well for hiking uphill (train those knees and glutes)
- Back strength – hike trails with a loaded backpack that include elevation gains and downhill descents.
- Shoulder and core training exercises prepare for carrying a weighted backpack.
- Walk-in your hiking boots to avoid nasty blisters on the trail!
All meals will be included for the duration of the adventure, except breakfast on Day 1. It is recommended to eat breakfast before pick-up on Day 1. All meals for the duration of the trip will be distributed at the trailhead.
Food is very important to us! The majority of your meals & snacks will be homemade and dehydrated using as many fresh, organic, healthy and nutritious ingredients sourced from local businesses.
Food creates energy within our bodies. Energy gives us the strength to live and experience the world around us. The key component in the process of dehydrating food is that it retains the maximum amount of original vitamins, minerals and natural enzymes. When hiking, dehydrated food is your best friend – it’s portable, reduces waste, extremely lightweight and super delicious!
Accommodation: We will be sleeping in tents in a comfortable group-camping setting right at Greendrop Lake. We will teach you how to use our camping equipment like a pro.